Pengertian bapa dan ibu dari http://dictionary.reference.com
fa·ther (fä(image placeholder)th(image placeholder)r)n.
- A man who begets or raises or nurtures a child.
- A male parent of an animal.
- A male ancestor.
- A man who creates, originates, or founds something: Chaucer is considered the father of English poetry.
- An early form; a prototype.
- An elderly or venerable man. Used as a title of respect.
- One of the leading men, as of a city: the town fathers.
- To procreate (offspring) as the male parent.
- To act or serve as a father to (a child).
- To create, found, or originate.
- To acknowledge responsibility for.
- To attribute the paternity, creation, or origin of.
- To assign falsely or unjustly; foist.
To act or serve as a father.
Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
moth·er (m(image placeholder)th(image placeholder)(image placeholder)r)n.
- A woman who conceives, gives birth to, or raises and nurtures a child.
- A female parent of an animal.
- A female ancestor.
- A woman who creates, originates, or founds something: “the discovery of radium, which made Marie Curie mother to the Atomic Age” (Alden Whitman).
- A creative source; an origin: Philosophy is the mother of the sciences.
- Used as a title for a woman respected for her wisdom and age.
- Maternal love and tenderness: brought out the mother in her.
- The biggest or most significant example of its kind: the mother of all battles.
- Vulgar Slang. Something considered extraordinary, as in disagreeableness, size, or intensity.
- Relating to or being mother.
- Characteristic of a mother: mother love.
- Derived from or as if from one's mother; native: one's mother language.
- To give birth to; create and produce.
- To watch over, nourish, and protect maternally.
Nur Effa Hazeeqa ialah seorang bayi yang comel. Pipinya tembam, bibir yang merah dan pandai senyum. Cukup untuk membuat si ibu dan bapa ceria. Tapi bila si bapa memberitahu yang Effa mempunyai jantung berlubang, saya tumpang berduka. Usia baru 34 hari. Moga Hafiz tabah menempuhi dugaan Allah. Kita sama-samalah berdoa.
i know my english is not on par with you people out there, maybe worse. but who cares right? at least i am writing something. ever since i've start writing, i often wrote in english rather than malay, my mother tounge. malay is a language too beautiful for me. it is hard to sound beutiful if you did not choose the words carefully. but with english it is more simple and straight forward. dont you think so? i do.
okay, to friends that want me to link their site to sireh.org, i think i will add it here instead. it easier. keep the emails comming okay? see ya