The Vimeo Awards celebrates the innovative creators who choose the Internet to share their work with the world
Monday, June 28, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Monday, June 21, 2010
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Bagi mereka yang mahu berjinak-jinak dengan dunia video menggunakan DSLR, DVD ini wajib di tonton, bukan sahaja untuk pemilik Canon EOS 7D tetapi kamera Video DSLR lain seperti Canon 550D dan juga Nikon D5000 dan D300s.
Kita akan diajar oleh Philip Bloom bagaimana untuk mendapatkan 'setting' yang sesuai, teknik yang betul dan aksesori yang perlu ada untuk mendapatkan video yang menarik.
Harga video ini agak mahal iaitu USD95 (tidak termasuk shipping) tetapi memang isinya padat dan berisi! Highly recommended! Kalau nak tahu lebih lanjut boleh beli di sini atau datang ke kelas Video DSLR anjuran Wonder Stuff Sdn Bhd July ini.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Untuk menjadi usahawan bukannya mudah. Ramai antara kita bermula dari kecil-kecilan dan secara perseorangan. Oleh kerana kekangan kreatif atau keadaan semasa, ada juga yang masih suka atau selesa menjadi usahawan secara solo padahal hakikatnya mereka boleh mengajikan orang untuk bekerja untuk mereka.
Untuk bergerak solo dan berjaya adalah tidak mustahil. Anda hanya perlu tahu bagaimana untuk melakukannya. Berikut adalah 7 tips yang saya ambil dari http://inspiredm.com 7 Steps to Stellar Solopreneurship
1. Value yourself. Also think about your target salary and work backwards.So you want $50k or £30k a year? How many hours do you want to work for that? What about pension contributions, tax, national insurance. Count it all out – and get some advice from some business support organisation like Business Link here in the UK.
2. Chunk things out. It might be irresistible to just go hell for leather and churn stuff out but it’ll be even more incredible if you spend some time every morning planning out your day with breaks. Plan to do less than you think you can. And build in time for learning. You need to learn something EVERY day. An hour with your nose in a book will make your work rock – and you’ll feel totally illuminated – like a big light bulb!
3. Set micro tasks. Don’t go for the big enchilada straight away. Plan out a route to get there with numerous stops and milestones to show your progress. Get a copy of OpenProj and map it out that way, showing the people and resources you need to make it to the finish line. Start small, and reward yourself fabulously for each micro task along the way that you complete.
4. Don’t do everything. You’re not a robot. You’re the incredible you. Focus on your strengths, and make them even stronger. That’s why people work best in a team.
5. Don’t take everything on. So you want to be rich? Riches aren’t about amassing more work than you can handle – they’re about happiness. My biggest flaw was taking every job I could get my hands on. It doesn’t work that way. Believe me, you’ll cause yourself and your clients misery, because you’ll be way too stretched and the work won’t reflect your true ability.
6. Know your passion. The most important thing as a solo-eurgh-preneur is to work on making your dreams a reality. Why did you leave your job if what you’re doing isn’t what you want? Every moment spent doing something you hate is a moment of your life wasted. And there are millions of better ways to spend your time than being miserable. Plus find your compelling destiny and you’ll be rewarded in every way. People will pay you for your passion – not just if you’re a hooker!
7. Find a team. Network til you find people you admire and want to work with. Show them an absorbing reason why they should spend time with you – and then work out a mutual advantage you can work on for collective success. Build an incredible network around you you can count on and rely on – and they, too, can count on and rely on you.
Monday, June 07, 2010
Kursus sehari anjuran Wonder Stuff Sdn Bhd untuk pemilik Video DSLR terutama Canon dan Nikon. Objektif kursus ialah untuk mendedahkan peserta dengan teknik dan fungsi Video DSLR anda untuk mendapat video yang menarik dengan efek sinematik. Untuk maklumat lanjut klik sini.
Friday, June 04, 2010
The Kuala Lumpur Foundation to Criminalise War (KLFCW) joins the international community in condemning, in the strongest possible terms, the illegal and unwarranted attack by the Israeli Defence Force on the humanitarian aid vessel Mavi Marmara in which at least 9 people were killed and dozens more injured. The vessel was attacked in international waters, 65km off the Gaza coast. Live ammunitions were used by the Israeli soldiers when they stormed the ship in pitch darkness.
This attack on the high seas is in clear violation of the Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts Against the Safety of Maritime Navigation, adopted in Rome on March 11, 1988. Amongst the states parties who have ratified the Convention are Israel, Turkey, Ireland and the United States of America.
For this act of piracy, murder and abduction committed on the high seas, both Turkey and Ireland can bring up charges against Israel under the Convention.
Since Mavi Marmara is registered in Turkey, KLFCW urges that Turkey considers bringing criminal charges against Israel for ordering the illegal attack on the aid ship and causing the loss of lives and multiple injuries of the aid workers.
Another aid vessel, MV Rachel Corrie, registered in Ireland, is presently on its way to Gaza and may possibly be attacked by the Israeli Defence Force like Mavi Marmara. Should this happen, Ireland (a State Party to the ICC Rome Statute) can bring Israel to the International Criminal Court to face charges of crimes against humanity and other crimes under the ICC statute.
We urge the United Nations General Assembly or the United Nations Human Rights Council to quickly pass and approve a resolution endorsing war crimes charges against Israel for this latest attack on aid ships and aid workers on the high seas.
Yaacob Hussain Merican
Kuala Lumpur Foundation to Criminalise War
Thursday 3rd June 2010
MAKE WAR A CRIME, THE LEAST WE COULD DO