Malaysian drivers

malaysian are basically nice people, but morons when it come to driving. stupid, stupid. they don't care about giving signal when changing lanes, they just ignore you if you give signal to cut infront of them. what idiots. hey, that also includes me you know, because our way of life teaches me to act like the popular masses. i don't have any trouble if someone show some courtesy while overtaking. don't just speed and then flash their car's head light like crazy. stupid. last time when i was in pasir gudang, this one kenari (supposely converted to..stupid) just an inche away from crashing my car! he was from the opposite side, no trafic, no animals, no rain, just that fucking dumb guy and me. well, like my manager always say, "bodo, idiot! want to die, die alone laaaa!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site »

ads