Here are my favourites for last month
1. Perpustakaan Awam Johor Bahru - Nice to have a library that treats you like an adult for once. A nice weekend retreat & bring your kids along. Not to be mistaken with Perpustakaan Sultan Ismail, Larkin. (Note: my wife designed most of their promotional stuff.)
2. Kanyeuniversity - Kanye West's official blog, The guy got style. Not just music, but more.
3. Taman Istana Besar Johor, Tasik Bandar Seri Alam - Air Terjun Kota tinggi sucks. Don't waste your money on expensive entrance fees. This is the place to be with you kids on weekend.
4. Yo Gabba-Gabba - Cool stuff from Kid Robot. One of the coolest kid show since The Muppets/Sesame Street and Electric Company. Educational and engaging plus great guess stars.
5. Budu Dan Belacan - Sue Anna Joe at her best. Well, kindda.
6. Aku yang selsema - All of my kids have their own blogs, now it's their mom's turn to start one.
7. Kenari JHX 4664 - From Open Frontera 4x4 to Wira 1.8 DOHC, this is my favorite, most satisfying and hasle free ride so far. Just reach its 100 000km milestone.
8. Microtrends: The Small Forces Behind Tomorrow's Big Changes by Mark Penn (Author), E. Kinney Zalesne – A book that teaches us to look at the upcoming trend and focus on statistic rather then popular perspection to learn about our future.